- All articles must be original articles.
- Submit your article to one category only. We understand that many articles could be submitted to several categories; however we consider this to be spamming. We reserve the right to choose a more suitable category for your article if we find that it has been incorrectly classified.
- Multiple submissions of the same article will not only result in the article being removed, but it can also lead to the author being suspended should we consider them to be abusing the system.
- You may include up to 2 hyperlinks in an article.
- All contact information should appear only in the author’s profile only.
- Please select up to 15 highly relevant keywords that are separated by a comma.
- Articles that are advertisements, or appear to be advertisements, will be considered spam and will not be approved for publication.
- Your submission to Info Link gives unconditional permission for your articles to be reprinted in other websites, ezines and print publications.
- By submitting your articles to Info-Link Article Directory, you agree to allow us to:
- Publish your article on Info-Link.com.au and any of its article directory partners.
- Publish your article in RSS format for other websites to syndicate.
- Publish your article in our real time, daily, or weekly newsletters.
- You agree that Info-Link Article Directory is a free service for authors and publishers. You will not be paid for submitting your article to our sites and you will not be paid if and when your articles are published. You will receive all credit for your work and your links will be left in place.
- Article Title: We recommend using up to 80 characters for best search engine results. Do not use ALL CAPS. Do not have the name of your company or website in the title. Your author name should not appear in the title.
- Article Content: A minimum of 250 words. The following HTML tags are allowed within the body of the article:
- Author name: Your author name will appear at the foot of the article. Your username is your default author name. Change the display name in your Profile settings to customise your author name.
- Bold, italicize, or underline only text that needs to be emphasized, not the entire article
- Make sure to divide your article up into short paragraphs, otherwise it will be difficult to read, and the readers will give up on your article. Read Info-Link.com.au Writing Tips for more information.
Objectionable and Illegal Subject Matter
- Family Safe Content Only: we do not allow articles on violence, illegal subjects (such as movie downloads), potentially dangerous information, or hate speech. Info-Link.com.au reserves the right to reject any article.
- Multi-media including images, video and links must not contain lascivious behaviour including pornography, violence, illegal subjects, hate speech or dangerous information.
- Articles cannot include plagiarised material from any other person or source. You must own 100% of the article you publish.
- Articles should not link to or promote online gambling sites.
- All articles that are republished from Info-Link.com.au must contain a live link back to the original article on Info-Link Article Directory.
- You must respect the copyright of each author whose articles you wish to publish. Info-Link maintains the right to republish any article submitted at any time unless removed by the author.
- You must not change, edit, or reword any part of any article not written by you.
- You must agree to keep hyperlinks “live” and FOLLOW links so that users can click on said link and be taken to its destination.
- You agree to never use any articles obtained from Info-Link.com.au in any form of spam or unsolicited mail.
- You agree to not publish any articles on sites that contain hate, racist, warez, porn, or any other illegal material.
- You agree to never sell any article obtained from our directory without written consent from the author. This includes selling articles individually or in a compilation.
You agree to not hold Info-Link.com.au liable for any inaccuracies found within an article published on Info-Link.com.au or any of our partner sites. Info-Link.com.au is simply a focal point for authors and publishers to meet. If you have an issue with someone stealing your original work, please contact us and we will remove the article in question immediately.
Info-Link.com.au does not endorse any author, website, or product mentioned in any articles not written by the Info-Link.com.au team. All articles published by Info-Link.com.au are not meant to be used for legal, medical, or any other type of advice.
Info-Link Article Directory does not accept any responsibility or liability for the use or misuse of the article content on this site or reliance by any person on the site’s contents.
Info-Link.com.au reserves the right not to publish every article that is submitted. There are no guaranteed that your article(s) will be published. Info-Link.com.au reserves the right to remove your article(s) and/or membership account at any time for any reason.
Info-Link.com.au reserves the right to include advertising on pages with your articles.